TOP RATED® San Antonio Oriental Rug and Area Rug Cleaning Professionals
Over the years, we have successfully washed and gracefully cleaned fine oriental rugs throughout the state of Texas! Our company has invested in equipment and continuing education to be considered a true, Top Rated, Master Rug Cleaner and we are confident in offering the most exceptional rug cleaning services in San Antonio, TX.
- Compressed Air Dirt-Free Dusting
- Dye Stability Testing for Colorfastness
- Cold-Watered Submersion Hand-Wash w/ Anti-Microbial solution
- Decontamination Bath (For Severe pet urine, moth deterrent, and mold contamination)
- Gentle Soft-Water Rinse
- Drying Chamber Room
- Rug Fringe Inspection & Cleaning
- Final Inspection
- Pet Odor removal
- Scotchgard Fiber Protectant
- Tyvek Storage Wrapping
- Non-Slip Rug Pad
We offer free pickup and delivery from your home within a 20-mile radius. Please consult with our office if any furniture moving needs to be done.
Avoid Giving Permission For Any Carpet Cleaner To Clean Your Rug
You could risk the possibility of irreversible damage, dye bleeding, incomplete pet urine removal, and musty odors from improper drying methods.
The differences from top down cleaning in-home and true proven rug washing in a bath are monumental!
Without the proper knowledge, many customers will unknowingly pay your average wall-to-wall carpet cleaner to “pass over” your precious area rug for a “deep clean.” This may work for wall-to-wall carpet, but your delicate rug is a different story. A full submersion bath and proper techniques call for a thorough, gentle cleaning of your rug.
In-Home Cleaning Methods are Ineffective
The top-down or steam cleaning method not only cannot remove all the soil from the foundation and the pile of the rug, but it is also synonymous with harsh and inappropriate chemicals and detergents. In-home cleaning processes usually call for spraying hot water, alkaline solutions onto the face of the rug and extracting.
- You not only run the risk of them saturating your hardwood floors or scratching your tile or natural stone, but you are not receiving an effective cleaning. You are paying for them to clean just the surface without removing the soil embedded in the fibers.
- This process does not call for proper drying techniques. Without proper drying, you are leaving your rug for risk of mold and mildew growth.
- You could ruin the carpet pile without proper grooming causing splotchy and wand marks to remain.
- Wool rugs can cause a deep, “wet dog” smell when wet causing your home to smell without thoroughly drying
- HIGH HEAT OR HIGH ALKALINITY can cause the dyes to bleed
At Alamo Steam Team, we take pride in properly cleaning your fine oriental rugs and area rugs with careful precision. If you would like a quote or more information, please contact our office at 210-599-9726 or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.